Sunday, September 23, 2012

another vain photoshoot


Yet another vain photoshoot as I like to call them. They are for no other purpose other than I want my photo taken. Is that so much to ask? At least I don't try to deny that I love to pretend to model, and that I am a very vain person. But I'm okay with that. I decided this time to make a few black and white because there is something so beautiful and raw about the black and white photograph. The others simply needed the color to make them graphic, and to make them pop.
Shirt from H&M








8 comments:

  1. gorgeous! your hair <3
    ~niki <3
    http://youngandimmortal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically your best ever. I wish I could photograph you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are good at modeling, I was trying to model myself and hate it! I'm always making a funny face. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful as always... your hair is getting long, it looks great!

    x Ellie
    http://ellalogy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in pink! You should wear it more often!

    Deana
    www.Tesoribelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair, your bangs and your style! Seriously girl your blog and your pictures are pretty cool! :)
    I'm glad I found your blog by accident! :P

    bisous xoxo

    www.karima-illustration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete