Monday, July 30, 2012

new in: bags


So I got a few new pieces in that I just can't wait to rock. The neon satchel is a hot trend, and has been for a while now. I predict it will fade, but will come back each season. The spiked fanny pack is simply amazing. I really want to bring this 90's trend back. I originally bought this for my 90's lookbook I will be shooting soon (I promise!) but now I'm kind of in love with it and want to wear it everywhere. If only I didn't live in a small conservative town. And of course a wallet is a necessity, at least for me, and I needed a new on desperately.
All pieces from shoplately.com:





3 comments:

  1. that green bag is magnificent and gorgeous. :)
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! xx


    please check out my blog and follow . . .
    www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete