Wednesday, February 8, 2012

new in: beauty

 Just recently picked up these beauties. Actually Tyler did for me, but I'll pay him back :P
I was in the market for an Urban Decay eyeliner, and I knew I only wanted Urban Decay because I'm in love with the shade Zero, and it's my absolute fav. Well, there was so much hype about this Perversion shade so I decided to get it! First impression is it's definitely darker than Zero which I didn't think it would be.
Second, I already own MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 which is a little too dark and too yellow toned for me, so I had the MAC makeup artist try some NW20 on me and it actually looks great. When I swatch them together, NW20 is actually more peachy and darker, but it blends into my skin perfectly!





4 comments:

  1. do you think the mac concealers are worth the price? any dupes you could reccommend??

    xoxo
    livefashionmakeup.blogspot.com
    youtube.com/livefashionmakeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zero too - I'm surprised this is darker! Might look into getting this when Zero is on it's last legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im nw20 too! woohoo! haha i would love to try that mac concealer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two products I love so much :)

    Isabela
    http://fusels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete