Friday, November 4, 2011

NYX Cosmetics Penny Chrome Loose Eye Shadow


Now, I'm not an owner of many pigments, had never really been that interested in them, but the two that I do have, this one and Naked by MAC, I use constantly. This one is absolutely amazing for blue eyes, as I have blue eyes, I wear this quite a lot and get SO many compliments on how blue my eyes are etc.

It retails for $6 (amazing value!) but is currently sold out on NYX Cosmetics website, but keep checking back HERE to see if they restock. There are loads of other shades to choose from too so take a peek anyway.

(Sorry the photo qualities are not that brilliant.)







1 comment:

  1. Always wanted to try the NYX pigments but dont know if they're really worth it considering where they are made. But seeing as they're only a few dollars I might give it a go next time i see it at a shop :) xx

    ReplyDelete