Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beauty Products

I feel that the makeup you put on your face is just as important as the clothes you put on your body. It can complete a look as well as compliment it to help stand out. Here are just a few of my go-to holy grail products I can't live without.


Clinique Even Better Foundation, MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer, MAC Studio Finish Concealer


Korres Monoi Oil Bronzer in Sunglow Light


LORAC Behing the Scenes Eye Primer, Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit, MAC Groundwork Paint Pot


MAC Eyeshadows in Era, Carbon, Twinks, and Satin Taupe


Of course, the Urban Decay Naked Palette


Korres Mascara

2 comments:

  1. They are discontinuing the Korres mascara & the bronzer after May 29 ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! I'm grabbing another bronzer then! mascara I can switch up :)

    ReplyDelete